LEADership camp at DCSE Building 2015

Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 by LEAD

A LEADer is not a position or title , it is action and example.

With an aim to give a taste of leadership to college youth, a leadership camp was conducted for them at Hubli- Dharwad in DCSE Building, Hubli on 15th March. This camp was conducted by LEAD Staff Gurusiddayya and Anisha where 29 students participated. Students from various colleges like st. Joseph, KCD College, Mrithyunjay College and Suvarna First Grade College participated in this camp.

Students were engaged in several mind expanding interesting activities. Through these activities, students were made aware about their strength and their skills to handle a team.Who am I, Queen of Sheeba, Call my name were few of the exciting activities enjoyed by the youth. 
 
Brainstorming session was also held where students put forth their innovative ideas. The ideas where further categorized to easy,  difficult , easy and important, difficult and important.  This helped students to prioritize and plan their approach towards their ideas.

Nidhi Gidadhubli from KCD Science College, a participant of LEAD Camp says "I am thankful to LEAD for introducing it to our college .It has helped me build the LEADer ship qualities within myself, it also helps me to expose my hidden talents, it provides a platform to share my  innovative ideas which will help me in both by expressing it in words and also provides me strength to act upon it. Though I am a recent member of LEAD, this camp has inspired me to take up an initiative within the first week of my membership and it is happy to admire the fact that my first project is approved and accomplished (Project name- Providing shelter to birds)."

By the end of the camp, students were highly motivated to take up LEADership project and impact their society. They left the camp in high spirits with a dream of implementing their ideas and being the change they want to see in the world.

No Response to "LEADership camp at DCSE Building 2015"